Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Purpose

Why start this blog? Mainly because I need to motivate myself! I also like to document what I am cooking and eating and hope this will be a resource for others as well.

So what's the meaning of this blog's name? Well, at this point in my life, it describes my eating patterns. I have been vegetarian for many years, but am finally mustering the moral fortitude (or whatever) to go from half vegan to 99% vegan. My wonderful vegan friends have been inspirational, as have the vegan bloggers and podcasters I follow. My darling husband is willing to let me cook whatever I want - and does all the cleaning up, so it's a great arrangement!

I hope to use this blog to keep notes on food, recipes, and related issues. It's mainly for me, but if it helps someone else, all the better!

No comments:

Post a Comment