Friday, September 4, 2009

Curry


Curry
Originally uploaded by Lisa on Summer
Tonight's dinner was really fantastic: a Thai-style coconut milk curry with maifun (thin rice noodles), green beans and sugar snap peas from my garden, tomatoes from my garden and the CSA, broccoli, onion, garlic, basil, and cilantro from the CSA, and extra-firm tofu. Also included a little homemade peanut butter, red curry paste, Bragg's liquid aminos, and rice vinegar. Forgot to add ginger and lime juice, but there was already so much going on with this dish that I doubt it would have made much difference. The coconut milk, garlic, curry paste, basil, cilantro, and Bragg's were all blended in my food processor and added at the very end, along with the tofu. I actually had seconds, it was so good (I never have seconds!).

No comments:

Post a Comment